Just a sem done ?
Finally tomorrow a sem is gonna get over. Now this is not a poem or a philosophical post, just me typing my thoughts out. Time is going really fast. One moment I was just getting ready to go to college, missing those school days, craving for maybe one more day at school with friends and fun, and then boom, a semester is done. Its just the nature of time I guess. When you want to go slow, it speeds up like racecar. Annoying and sad. Anyways, the feeling of growing up is in stellar contrast to the wanting of being a child again. To enjoy life without a care about anything else, to have full freedom of my day without worrying about responsibilities...that would be nice.
But, I did become more mature(not counting the fact that I nearly cried watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S). But yea...I got this weird feeling that I want to write what I feel, but I cant for some reason. Maybe the time flew so fast, it chokes me. I cant process life anymore. And thats not in a sad way, no dear sir, no way am I sad, but yea something is missing. Some part of my life feels off, one little piece of this big puzzle called life.
Thats for now ig, adios..
Maybe when I grow up, I will read this and recollect how I felt, maybe I will find out that missing piece or maybe it finds me first. Who knows ?


Comments
Post a Comment