Restart, Repeat !!

 Well, tooo much time has passed since I started typing out posts again, and yes it was because I was too lazy πŸ˜…πŸ˜…to continue this work further. But today I happened to be reminded of the importance of completing a task to its fullest ( a quality I seriously lack), I decided well why not write about this. As the famous saying goes : "Many people are willing to run, but a few cross the finish line", goes a long way to show how we all start a new hobby, a new routine or habit with unbound enthusiasm, not long before we go right back to square one. Inertia in physics, seems to be an invariant in our life too !!

But, jokes aside, perseverance is important. As you might have heard, even the great mountains are broken down by the smallest of many blows. Every big achievement is just the sum total of numerous smaller ones. The primary difficulty being consistency. So why do we let go of our good habit ? Habits that we promised to keep for betterment ? Well for one, there is a laziness, our body is a master at avoiding work, avoiding pain and running towards comfort. And when it is confronted with a choice to open a book and start solving or whether to watch a webservice's, anime or YTVideo, well its frankly clear that it will choose the latter. So it is unto the person to strictly follow the regime and not fall prey to this idealness. 

Starting a habit aside, ending bad ones seem to be much more hard. Our body, one experienced the comfort of sitting comfortably and watching an exhilarating anime does not seem to want anything else more. But as I have come to realize, this is Earth and not a fictional paradise (that is if God provides a cable connection in heaven). We cant keep stagnant and hope our life goes smoothly about and success comes pouring in if we don't do anything. So it is imperative that we quite such habits and remove them from our life permanently. Well, I was personally facing a lot of issues of constantly watching anime( a lot, in the sense I have finished Solo Levelling in two days), and it was very difficult to stop watching it. But once I did manage to reduce my screen time, my productivity boosted and life seemed better without it. 

No doubt, restarting is hard. Whether its making a good habit, or breaking a new one, its tough, but then that's why only a few people succeed in life. Especially, in a country like india where competitive exams are the prevalent reflection of ones talent, keeping ones emotions in control and workjng efficiently becomes a necessity. Restarting is an integral part to success. No human being has walked this planet, who finished what he started in one go, it takes time, it was failure, failure brings success.

With that positive words, I end this umm blog...if the usage makes sense there. And remember, do not be afraid to fail, instead be happy you failed, for that it teaches you more than success. 

Adios ~πŸ˜„

Comments

Popular Posts