Oh Great Traveller

Oh traveler, glad I met you,
Glad to see someone to talk to,
Oh great traveler, many have passed by,
And many tell me, their stories of dispair and plight,
And not a single smile.
And I plead to you, don't you too fill this world,
So loved with birds and trees and snow and sea,
with your tears too, don't you pollute the greenary,
Oh thy traveler, know what you must, the journey ahead lies await for all those brave
People, ohh, people come, and people go 
They teach you sometimes how to let go,
You chase people, you never live, 
You pay heed to what others say, you die everyday,
Oh traveler, one last thing to say,
Let people come and let people go,
Learn to take the good things, values stories and thoughts....
With this, I leave you to live your life,
Adios traveler, 
And learn to smile ~ 

Comments

Popular Posts