My Safe Place

Safe homes, are hard to come by
for some they are people, for others books
For some it's shopping and to some the scrolling
I sometimes wonder, if I ever or would have one ?
A place to call home, to speak out without fear
To say thoughts, I might otherwise conceal,
To speak about things, I might otherwise never
And I can't seem to get an answer, though my heart looks for it eversince 
I cannot fathom a safe place, for I never truly had one
I think, I was perhaps one for many, but they were none for me
A man in his life, if ever should come by
A safe place to call home and shout without fear
As a traveller, disdain and searching, all I say is - "Feel grateful for what you have, 
Few happy for these memories you shall have"
Don't leave it whatever might be,
Some might call me mad, but that just might be !!!

Comments

Popular Posts