It's Easy- But I Never Tried

Given the range of excuses from people for not having scored enough in any exam, the most ironic one seems to be - it's easy but I never tried. How sacarstic and lowly can one be ? Isn't this statement a contradiction to your own abilities ? As the famous, demotivating yet true dialogue from Kota Factoy goes -" Unrewarded geniuses are not geniuses but cliche".
I mean, there is no point in somon saying unless they have something to show for themself. Results do matter, your marks do count - though not fully, to a large extent these depict proportionally to the amount of hard work you have put. Just because you think something is "easy" does not make one great. One has to accept the reality and move forward. JEE Prep involves constsnt evolution - accepting your wrongs, accepting your vulnerabilities and moving forward. JEE is not just about learning a bunch of information, but it also involves man making, the skills of determination and perseverence play the highest role.
So, don't be afraid to accept your wrongs, even to myself, just improve and strive ahead !!!!

Comments

Popular Posts