I Want To Take Care

At times I felt I wanted to take care,
of all those people around my lair,
my close friends, with whom my lovely time,
was well spent, worth every dime.
But the younger days, suddenly went,
suddenly I am but eighteen.
And I dare say, but I can't find time,
to take care of those people who were my shine.
My dreams, my goals ,
the tug of war between the heart and mind tolls.
And if I ever had to choose, my heart chooses the friends,
but the mind introspects on the goals and rents.
What am I, but a prisoner of time,
my youthful days, oh gone, nothing shines.
I can't find time, to have those lovely laughs,
the sharing memories and joys.
I can't seem to help, but stand from a distance afar,
in the chasms of nostalgia, and see it go,
like beach sand from my hand, it flows.
I fought, I really did, 
but at the end of day, I faced what every man in his life must,
to decide between my ernest dreams and lovely friends.
And I still, cant,
so I sat down to write. 
I shall keep on writing and writing, until time stops,
when silence silences and no choice needed.
I think this is the best of the worlds, 
Because I really wish to take care of my world.

Comments

Popular Posts