Fragile

The mind so fragile,
The smile so frail,
The heart so weak like an old grail. 
A smile vanishes in an instant,
a blissful dance changes to a death sentence
A tiny spark, is all it takes
to completely burnt the hearts trail.
The smile so temporary,
you never know when it goes,
and lo...when you look back you see it go
The mind dare not stay still,
it traverses all chasms and paths until
it ends in the ends of time and silence fills.
I sit here and write in oblivion,
thinking of when my mind shall be frail,
when this happiness shall too pass away.
I think of all those things that make me happy,
under the starry sky and I count them hastly,
and as I do, a gloom fills lastly,
my mind no longer wishes to write,
my heart no longer lives in these lines
So off I go, stopping for now,
remember the mind is your only foe,
and yet I find our minds being fragile
And the heart being frail,
Moments being memories like an old grail....

Comments

Popular Posts