Medicine Failed Me

It breaks my heart to see that lovely smile,
those vibrant and colourful vies
those precious moments 
so deep and true,
all vanishing before my own view 
The silence silences all,
there is nothing to be said nor done at all
In moment of such sorts,
when the divine has the upper hands of the lot,
I wonder, as I stare the abyss, I wonder,
if I can forced to fight alone, then oh god, why even bother
All hope seems gone, and yet I wearn to see your smile, one last time
Praying to God in those never ending nights 
Crying all tears out, just for that one meeting time
Hence, and hence forth it breaks my lovely heart, 
To see all these memories, all these lovely times running right before my eyes
And in these moments, I am forced to but wonder....
Why do I even try ?

Comments

  1. Those lines and words arranged in a perfect way touched my heart. Best poetry I have ever read based on this topic. Emotionally connectable!...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts