Thought Train
Have you guys ever had that feeling of wanting to shout a bunch of things at people...but couldn't do so because of well thinking how they will leave you if you do it ? Well seems like that's common...welcome to the gang !!
Sometimes, introverts tend to be very not saddness showing. You cold hurt me to the corez without ever getting a reaction out of me. But that does NOT mean I am not sad. It simply means I am too sad to talk. Such cases of void, are pretty common. How do we introverts tackle it ? Well, we assume that we have imaginary friends.
This might also be the reason why we never quite open up to people, because all those we did in the past left us. So the solution, never get overattached to people, and if you do, then when they leave you don't be sad. A person is greatest when he replies without a sigh to the person who has hurt him beyond sense. That person has healed himself in solitude. I personally, don't show angre towards anyone because I know what it feels like when someone else ignores me. Sometimes, this is what happens with intorverts.
- A Sudden NightTime Thought Train


Comments
Post a Comment