After A Long Break

 Hi Guys, it has been a huge tie since the last post in this blog. To be frank, it has been busy with the vacation classes and everything else going on. But this is where todays topic comes into place. Maintaining connections - might not seem much now, but in the future you might long for the one person whom you could not talk with for a long time. 

In todays world, of busy scheduling and fast paced arena, people forget the importance of others. Self centrism and empathy is quite common. Might not seem much, but even in the society level as a whole, it can be destructive. People who grow up in such environments are know to be more violent. They might just become the next generation of criminals in the society. Plus, in the future what is left for us than these memories, on our death bed, in the blink of an eye, what passes in front are these memories. 

So keep connections, reach out to old friends. Even after a long break, don't feel shy or embarrassed because you get one life. My mother used to say (like always I paraphrase) "We must reach out to old friends, because without friends one is not true human" And this is not only about friends, but teachers, and all other people who have once helped you in your life. Get their numbers, give them a call, and talk endlessly for hours. Create memories and refresh some of them. And with that I conclude this post.


"I lay in the bed
gazing at the rooftop ahead
It seems so distant but so close
the memories of past, painful to lose
I thought and thought
what if I just call for a naught
will we have a long talk
a memory lane walk
But no said the heart
too late for that now my lad!!"

Comments

Popular Posts