3erd June: A Change

 3erd June, 2022 my official 10th class started. After years of learning in a remote manner, I was invited to cherish the classroom fun. I still vividly remember the first day, meeting my friends- making many more. Meeting teachers, who I could never guess then, changed me for a lifetime. I met remarkable people, who taught me everything. Now, at 00:18, I miss the memories. The memories that are never to come back again. The long road, ends here but begins again. 

It is as if, in the poem, A Village By The Woods, "Miles to go before I sleep", the miles have been travelled, and sleep has arrived. But I simply don't want to sleep, I want to travel, undertake that endeavour once more - for in that I found the beauty of life. 11th is different, I realise that now. But, my heart yearns for a time travel, now greater than ever. 

The lunch breaks were we played cricket, shared food and engaged in gossip. The detour to the grounds and on rainy days, the pluviophile smeel of the rain....ahhh, the feelings were great. The point is, change comes and goes, and we can't do anything by it. And with change comes pain, that is inevitable. But the greatest, conquer that pain, and set sails upon it. So to all those moving to 10th, cherish your journey, for it is one hell of a ride. For those moving out of 10th, embrace the change, for it has given you memories to last the lifetime.

And an astute observation, at night my thought resound and make more an elegant appearance than any other time. It seems that I may post all the other posts at the night time, as if the stars inspire me to write. 



"Walked and walked,
And looked back the road
And saw the memories lying unfold
But in front lay a whole new world
For me to walk and unfold"

Comments

Popular Posts