Writing:A Therapy

 For some writing is a way to bring their ideas to life, for others it a way to share their thoughts, but for me it is a theory. The bliss of opening up your mind while writing is equivalent to sharing your feelings with someone, just that, in this case that someone is you yourself. Writing can help you rethink your decisions and even make a conversation with your heart and mind. 

Writing is the most powerful therapy, which is free and never-ending. I recently read on Quora, "Pain in the heart and pen in the hand and words flowed into the paper"-what better why to express the importance of emotions and writing. A person's words, describe and reflect his state of mind. A depressed mind is more likely to use more negatives, similarly a positive is likely to be optimistic and inspirational. 

But above all the prudence, writing therapy is a way to get rid of your anger and sadness. That said, it can't actually solve your problems, but it is very much capable of seeing that your mind thinks clearly while solving them. Personally, when I write poems, I find my words flowing more freely when I reflect the emotion of the poem. So friends, I urge you all to write down your thoughts, whatever they be, let the words flow out of your heart and ooze into the world. Let your thoughts make the world within you a better one.

"With tears in his eyes,
He took out the pen thrice,
But with a smile on his face,
He put the pen back into its case."

Comments

Popular Posts