A Walk: Something I Remember
Walks are always wonderful. A long walk amidst the fog of the evening sunset and the beauty of the sun...ahh, the summary of a Cochin walk. And I do not exaggerate, but a walk always takes a special place in my mind. But as an introvert such walks a rare, but the once in a blue moon walk was done today. At Marine Drive, at about 6PM it took place. A serene view with properly made street food, nothing better to raise the heart.
More on that, walks also are a wonderful way to see the world. Whether it is a local area or an area you are visiting, walks can provide you with a chance to see around you. They also are a great physical activity which can be easily undertaken. For the creative mind, it gives an expanse of ideas. And for the emotional mind, it has a marvellous smoothing effect.
I would even say, that the walk today is what that inspired me to write this blog. As I have written many a times before - Nature is my greatest inspiration. So teenagers, get out of house, get out there and go for a walk, just walk and see things around you.
As much greatness it holds, as tiring a walk is. I am nearly exhausted from it and thus would take my leave.


Comments
Post a Comment