The First Post: An Introduction

 As a teenager, I love to express my feelings through mystic and rhythmic words. Following the footsteps of Anne Frank, who once said "Paper has more patience than people", I choose to confide in this digital paper. This blog, is my melody, my music and my expression. It stands for what I am and what I love to do. I plan to writing a piece each day; which may be a poem, story or even a simple daily log post. 

For an introduction to myself(yes, the blog comes before anything😅), I am Ananth Ram Omkar from Kerala. I am in love with the beauty of Mathematics (however cringe it may sound, its true, I simply adore it). I like detective and thrilling stories, and like many introverts observe a lot! If everything goes as planned this blog should remain well hidden in the eyes of public until I choose to popularize it.

Well, that seems pretty much of what I wanted to say. Now, shoo-shoo, off you go and read the posts.

Thank you😀😄

Comments

Popular Posts