Music : The Divine Language

 I have always loved music, especially the ones like Srinevalla and 7 Years. These songs have been an integral part of my life. They have filled in the depressing moments and certain lines really do invoke a sense of enchantment and thought within you. The line, "Remember life and life becomes a better one"(from 7 Years) is simply so deep and beautiful.

Music, I believe is the language of universe, words without shruti and thalam are merely like Mathematics without numbers. As the universe expands, as the trees grow and as the birds fly, they all do so in a musical rhythm of cosmos. Music lightens the depressing mind and fills it with positivity. The bliss of listening to music is indescribable. I still vividly recall me sitting near the window of my school van, listening 7 Years being played and gazing the beauty outside. It was such a memorable incident, that even after three years the scenery plays on in my mind.

As is the music derive, so are its creators. I have always had the greatest admiration for singers, that is probably the reason for me learning a music instrument. Singers, who bring in the emotion in the music, with such perfection that certain words strike straight in your heart. They shine within their inner rhythm and bring out the mystic forces of the cosmos with their melodies. 

Music, fills the universe and the nature dances in its melodies. For that, it is the divine language. Everything reacts to music, the universe beats with rhythm, music is in its deepest parts. The expansion of space and that of minds simultaneously happen with musical notes. And that is why, I believe it is the most beautiful language, the divine language of gods.


"I sit at the bottom of a tree.
And the birds chirp with glee.
Although the words are none.
I understand everyone.
The nature beats in rhyme
The cosmos is a melodious shrine"


Byeee Guys✋

Thank you !😃😄

Comments

Popular Posts